New Utah Ham Email Group for announcements, reminders and special events

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tyler Griffiths

未讀,
2015年1月24日 下午1:49:532015/1/24
收件者:
With the apparent death of the old "uta...@yahoogroups.com" I have created a new Utah Ham email group so we can share Utah ham radio news and announcements, periodic reminders about special Events and Meetings. utah...@yahoogroups.com

Uses would be for Hamfest announcements, Club meeting announcements, Special event announcements and anything ham radio news oriented.
This group will be open but require approval to join and messages will not be moderated unless there becomes a problem.
Please feel free to pass this along to any ham, ham club or club newsletter so we can get it decimated through out the state of Utah.

To join:
you can search Yahoo Groups for: utah-ham
send an email to:  utah-ham-...@yahoogroups.com

If you have questions please feel free to ask!

Tyler Griffiths
N7UWX

See where I am:
http://goo.gl/nC3m57