Fwd: Action required: Your inactive Google Apps account will close in 15 days

K7VE - John

Apr 3, 2014, 1:25:24 AM4/3/14
to Utah D-STAR Users

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Google Apps <apps-n...@google.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Action required: Your inactive Google Apps account will close in 15 days

Hello,

If you've already signed in to keep your account, please disregard this message.

We noticed that you haven’t used your Google Apps account for the domain dstarutah.org in over a year. Please let us know if you’d like to keep this account.

If we don’t hear from you in 15 days, your dstarutah.org Google Apps account will be automatically closed.

Want to keep your account? Just sign in to admin.google.com as k7...@dstarutah.org before April 18th 2014, and we’ll know that you’re still using this Google Apps account. If you forgot your username or password, click the “Need help?” link, and we’ll help you recover your account.

Don’t want your account or your data? If you don’t want this Google Apps account and don’t want to save any data associated with it (such as any Gmail messages or contacts), you don’t have to do anything. We’ll automatically close your account on April 18th 2014. All data in this account will be permanently deleted after that.

Want to check or save your data? If you don’t want to keep your Google Apps account but would like to save any data associated with it, such as your Gmail messages and contacts, sign in to admin.google.com and export your data any time before May 18th 2014. Then, follow the “Free edition” instructions to delete your Google Apps account.

What happens when your account is closed?

April 18th 2014: Account closed

After your account is closed, you can no longer re-open your account, but you can still access Google Apps for 30 more days to export your data. On May 18th 2014, your closed account account will be automatically terminated.

May 18th 2014: Account permanently terminated

Once your account is terminated, you can no longer access any Google Apps services with this domain name. All of your account data, such as your Gmail messages and contacts, will be permanently deleted to protect your privacy. No one will be able to access your old data by creating a new Google Apps account with this domain name.

Visit the Google Apps Help Center to learn more about closing inactive accounts.

Sincerely,
The Google Apps Team

© 2014 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94343
You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google Apps product or account.

Tyler Griffiths

Apr 3, 2014, 8:18:40 AM4/3/14
to k7...@k7ve.org, Utah D-STAR Users
Must be slow out there!