KF6RAL - DD Status?

K7KHA - Kelvin

Jun 20, 2013, 11:46:57 AM6/20/13
to utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com
Normally I would use email to request info, but I'm posting here so that others will see.

Joe or John, we have a DD module listed on the Group page at

1299.25  KF6RAL/A (DD - Simplex)

I am wondering aloud of this is accurate and the 1.2Ghz DD module is actually installed?

It is looking like the D-Star repeater at Intermountain Medical Center will not get an internet connection, I've been working unsuccessfully, to get some kind of decision from our perimeter network group that has final say in connecting non-Intermountain gear to our network. I'm pursuing this until we get some kind of definitive answer. meanwhile if there is a ray of hope for DD RPS at KF6RAL....?

If there isn't a module I will be happy to update the group message board so it's accurate.

Regards,

Kelvin - K7KHA

John Lloyd

Jun 24, 2013, 4:36:57 PM6/24/13
to K7KHA - Kelvin, utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com, ll...@ussc.com
Kelvin,

Yes, the DD radio is installed and working at KF6RAL.

I put it back in last fall.

John, K7JL
> --
> --
> Groups "Utah D-STAR Users" group.
> an email to utah-d-star-us...@googlegroups.com.

Kelvin Anderson

Jun 24, 2013, 5:19:28 PM6/24/13
to John Lloyd, utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com, ll...@ussc.com
Hi John,

Thanks very much for the reply and the update!

Sent from my iPhone