KF6RAL

K0ESX

Oct 1, 2013, 4:04:05 PM10/1/13
to utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com
Is there a new registration URL?

I want to see what nodes I have registered as I am getting back into D-Star now that the gateway is working on KF6RAL.

I use to have the registration link to login, but it seems to no longer work.

Can anyone help?

--- K0ESX

Damon Downing

K0ESX

Oct 1, 2013, 4:12:14 PM10/1/13
to utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com
For clarification; the link on the DStar page goes to: http://nu7ts.dstarusers.org/Dstar.do

It's not working.

-- K0ESX
Damon Downing

Kelvin Anderson

Oct 1, 2013, 11:15:57 PM10/1/13
to K0ESX, utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com
There is a known network connectivity problem that they're working to resolve, last word is that is should be up and running sometime this weekend.

K0ESX

Oct 11, 2013, 1:12:09 AM10/11/13
to utah-d-s...@googlegroups.com, K0ESX
The correct address that works is:

The incorrect one on the KF6RAL directory page is:

http://nu7ts.dstarusers.org/Dstar.do

Hopefully it gets updated soon to avoid further confusion.

Damon Downing
K0ESX