Re: [urug] [ANN] [OT] Utah C Users Group & Utah Embedded

AJ ONeal

Nov 3, 2010, 2:07:56 AM11/3/10
to ur...@googlegroups.com, utah-e...@googlegroups.com, uta...@googlegroups.com
BTW, if you're doing Ruby embedded, EventMachine is the only way to go.
And you'll end up using libev (or the like) sooner or later.

Like I said, I'd be very happy to present on Gumstix or BeagleBoard.
Join the utah-embedded list and as soon as we have some interest and a sponsor for pizza I'll bring mine in.

AJ ONeal

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Mike Smullin <mi...@smullindesign.com> wrote:
pretty cool stuff!
can see applications in robotics