odd job on April 24, 1:30pm 2hrs.

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ZODIAN ANDREI

未读,
1996年4月22日 03:00:001996/4/22
收件人

I have to appear in the North York traffic court on April 24, 1996,
1:20pm. I am, however, unable to attend, and need someone to ask for an
adjournment (delay) on my behalf.

No legal experience is needed, the court is located at Yonge & Sheppard
(North York traffic court), everything should take up to 2 hours,
and, of course, you will be compensated for your time.

If interested and available, call Andrei at (416) 492-5477 and leave a
message.

Regards,
--
_ _ _ |Andrei Zodian |"In fact, nothing is
/_\ _ _ __| |_ _ ___(_) |University of Toronto |being said that has not

HAWKINS KRISTOFER P D

未读,
1996年4月22日 03:00:001996/4/22
收件人

I hope they double the fine on that ticket since you insist upon making
that obscene blinking subject header...which causes all test to follow to
blink in that same obscene way!

When you want attention...be sure it isn't negative...

cya!

Dave Blakemore

未读,
1996年4月23日 03:00:001996/4/23
收件人
Ditto.... messes up my reader pretty badly.

HAWKINS KRISTOFER P D (haw...@ecf.toronto.edu) wrote:

: cya!

db

__/ Dave Blakemore.
__/ d...@vnet.ibm.com
__/__/__/__/__/ "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool
__/ __/ __/ than to speak and remove all doubt."
__/__/__/__/__/ If you don't know what that means, just ask.

0 个新帖子