Memory Enhancement Technique??

SIMON JOHN

May 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/1/95
A few night ago, I watched a commercial program, it was about "Harry
Lorayne" memory power. It claimed that it could help to increase
anybody's memory capability by many folds.

Has anybody been exposed to this kind of memory enhancement technique?
Any info related to this subject will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
JOHN

Andrei Zodian

May 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/8/95

What's really funny about this infomercials memory enhancement techniques is
that the people who make them always use cards to remember what to say...

Cheers,
--
_ _ _ | Andrei Zodian | I am Pentium of Borg
/_\ _ _ __| |_ _ ___(_) | University of Toronto | Division is futile.