"Sundance" film promoters paranoid over new Jacko film

Byker

Jan 24, 2019, 7:37:55 PM1/24/19
"After several days of Sundance Film Festival organizers responding to
worries that the new documentary about Michael Jackson will not screen due
to fan protests, Utah police and organizers are taking a proactive stance in
warding off any signs of unrest.

"'We have increased our staffing out of concerns for the potential for a
protest,' Captain Phil Kirk of the Park City Police told Deadline about the
January 25 debut of the new Leaving Neverland documentary, which covers the
sexual abuse allegations at the late superstar’s ranch."

https://www.newsweek.com/sundance-film-fest-refuse-buckle-jackson-fan-protests-leaving-neverland-1304570

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jan/23/sundance-film-festival-movies-documentaries-keira-knightley-jake-gyllenhaal

https://deadline.com/2019/01/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-sundance-film-festival-police-concerns-protests-threats-1202538783/

What are Jacko's perverted pals gonna do, set off car bombs?