intellectual property

Sakoon Alhousani

Apr 13, 2014, 5:46:42 PM4/13/14
Hello inventors

I am business student and I make a report about the challenges of protecting intellectual property in international market
As you are inventors and creators, I am honored through give me email time and enter my survey and answer my question. It's just 20 question
Most of question is about organization to make it professional, but you can answer it as represent yourself not the organization you involve in

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=mf6bza7t2i2p3hc461552