Teacher Wanted

discov...@hotmail.com

Jun 12, 2007, 1:03:12 AM6/12/07
We are an after school learning center, looking for teachers for our
summer camp and our regular school year programs. The following are
the general descriptions for the positions.

Summer Camp Teachers for G.1 to G.6
1. Math Teacher
2. English Teacher
Requirements
-Experience in Math and English tutoring (G. 1 - G. 6)
-Enroll in University program or graduate
-Passion in children learning
We provide teaching materials to our teachers. Rates for summer camp
teacher vary from $8 to $13 per class hour.

Class Teachers for G.1 to G.12
1.Math Teachers for Math competition training
2.English Teacher
3.Physics Teacher
4.Chemistry Teacher
Requirements:
-Strong academic background;
-Very good class management abilities;
-Familiar with local student requirements;
-Responsible and collaborative;
-With passion and patience
-Local teaching experience needed;
We provide teaching materials to our teacher. Rates start from $20 per
class hour.

If you have interest, please send us your resume. We'll contact you
within 2 days.

Please Contact: Miss Lee
Email: discov...@hotmail.com