Home Pages On ECF?

ZODIAN ANDREI

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
In article <DM3nA...@ecf.toronto.edu>,
FERIZIS ALEXANDER A <fer...@ecf.toronto.edu> wrote:
>I recall a message last year about the possibility of being able to create
>your own home page on the ECF system... is this still possible, and if so,
>does anyone know HOW?!?

In general, to read old messages you can simply reset your .msgsrc file.

Just create the directory public_html in your home directory, make an
html file for your homepage, name it index.html and place it there (i.e.,
/u/9T7/ferizis/public_html/index.html).

The file will be copied to the server, and the URL will be
http://www.ecf.toronto.edu/~ferizis. You can't use your own gifs or any
other file.

l8r,

--
_ _ _ |Andrei Zodian |"In fact, nothing is
/_\ _ _ __| |_ _ ___(_) |University of Toronto |being said that has not