Requesting help with USPEX error as many structures fail after relaxation

Lengai-i Narchug

Jun 5, 2024, 1:18:49 AMJun 5
to USPEX
Dear USPEX users,

I have been searching for 2d of AlSb phases using fixed composition calculations  However, I get this error after some hours  of calculations

Structure150 step3 at CalcFold1
Structure150 step4 at CalcFold1
Relaxation is done.

status = Local optimisation finished

===== USPEX ERROR @ 5:56:5 05-Jun-2024 =====
Many structures failed after relaxation,
Plz check the input files. Results maybe unreliable.
Possible reasons: high bestFrac, bad optimization parameters or contraints.

May someone help me please on how to solve this problem. I am running the USPEX code in UBUNTU. I am also using Quantum espresso code for relaxation calculations

ATTACHED BELOW ARE THE FILES THAT I USED IN EXECUTING THE COMMANDS

Regards,

Lengai.

INPUT.txt
qEspresso_options_2