Problem in USPEX Online Utilities

Shovan Das

Apr 12, 2022, 10:47:51 AM4/12/22
to USPEX
Dear Sir,
 I am a USPEX user. I am unable to use the USPEX online utilities such as Volume estimation, Mol check, Zmatrix etc. So I can not understand whats happen.
Please tell me .
Thanks and regards,
Shovan Das.

Mariana H

May 9, 2022, 1:49:58 PM5/9/22
to USPEX
Dear all,

I am facing the same problem - I am trying to use the online z-matrix feature and it does not appear to work. Would it be possible to get any advice on this?

Best wishes,
Mariana.

Isabelle Braems

May 12, 2022, 6:40:51 AM5/12/22
to USPEX
Dear all,

+1 for me !! Zmatrix and Poscar2Cif Converter that used to work  have been giving blank outputs for a while now (whatever the browser Chrome,Firefox..).
The contact email adress of maksim....@stonybrook.edu who was in charge of the web interface is outdated.
Can somebody give us some advice please?
Best regards,
Isabelle

Ankur Gupta

May 31, 2022, 2:58:26 PM5/31/22
to USPEX

Yeah, none of the browsers are working. Is there any other way to generate the MOL files?

Best,
Ankur