does it a bug or is the problem with my calculation

babak abrishamchian

Feb 21, 2023, 12:15:27 PM2/21/23
to USPEX
Dear friends
I am using the USPEX 2022.1 and my input file is related to an XY structure with a fixed composition. I used the randSym =100-230 for searching the space group between this range but unfortunately, the output returned just the  P1 (1) as my best structure!!
I would be very grateful if you could guide me through the problem of the program.
I attached my input and the best outputs.
Truly yours
Babak
input1.uspex
BESTIndividuals2.txt

Daniel Poletaev

Mar 16, 2023, 6:29:28 AM3/16/23
to USPEX
You have a relatively small fraction of initial random symmetry structures. Possibly these structures with random symmetry are higher in energy than this P1 structure. Try to continue you calculation and plot the results to see what is happen.