How can I get fingerprint vector?

정태영

Jun 9, 2021, 11:10:34 PM6/9/21
to USPEX
Hi.
I want to get fingerprint vectors from POSCAR files and calculate distances between the structures.
I used your online utility for getting fingerprints, but it gave me just  graphs.
How can I get fingerprints?

Dmitry Volkov

Jun 10, 2021, 3:06:39 PM6/10/21
to USPEX
Hello!
Unfortunately, calculating the cosine distance between structures in the current Matlab release of USPEX 10.4 cannot be done. But this operation is implemented in the new preparing python-based USPEX release, which will be available for users pretty soon! In the new version, this operation is straightforward and can be done simply by importing a few functions.

Keep in touch and follow our releases! Good luck and best wishes!