ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'randomTopology'

chao zhou

Mar 20, 2024, 10:12:46 AMMar 20
to USPEX
Dear USPEX Developers,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while using USPEX. Specifically, I encountered the following error message:File "/home/vlad/USPEX-10.5/application/archive/src/FunctionFolder/random_topology.py", line 3, in <module>
from randomTopology import generate_structure
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'randomTopology'
This error occurred while attempting to run USPEX, and it seems to be related to a missing module named 'randomTopology'. I have checked the source code and directory structure, but I could not find any module or file with this name.
I noticed that a previous user had a similar issue and sought assistance. https://groups.google.com/g/uspex/c/un8HLTH4W-A/m/kKmoa665BgAJ
Could you please provide guidance on how to address this error? Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.
Best regards,
zhou chao
Message has been deleted

藍非藍

Apr 16, 2024, 12:09:06 AMApr 16
to USPEX
You set fracTopRand to zero to turn off structure generated by randomTopology.