Error using Seeds

Federica Bravetti

Jan 21, 2020, 10:10:53 AM1/21/20
to USPEX
Dear USPEX users,
I have a problem with USPEX version 10.3 while trying to use Seeds.
It's seems to work with only one MOL file, but if I have two MOL or more USPEX can't read the seed properly.
Is anyone familiar with this error?

Thank you

Carlo Nervi

Jan 27, 2020, 4:00:12 AM1/27/20
to USPEX
The following error message appears whenever we are using two MOLs (MOL_1 and MOL_2):
Any suggestions? Thank you,
Carlo

Error using /
Matrix dimensions must agree.
Error in postprocessSeeds (line 53)

Error in pickUpSeeds (line 37)

Error in initialize_POP_STRUC_310 (line 37)

Error in Initialize (line 46)

Error in Start (line 46)

Error in USPEX (line 39)
MATLAB:dimagree

xxd...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2021, 7:18:02 AM2/25/21
to USPEX
Same problem here with USPEX 10.4.1 running 310 and 311 with two mol's MOL_1 and MOL_2. Any solution? Did not have this problem with version 9.4.1 running 310.
Thank you!

Katerina Vriza

Apr 27, 2021, 2:39:17 PM4/27/21
to USPEX
Hi,

I am getting the same error as well with USPEX 10.4 running 310 with two mol files,  MOL_1 and MOL_2. Did anyone manage to solve it?

Thank you,
Katerina

Carlo Nervi

May 5, 2021, 6:29:21 AM5/5/21
to kvr...@gmail.com, USPEX
Dear Katerina,
unfortunately the problem is still present and I cannot find any workaround.
This is very annoying.
Carlo

Prof. Carlo Nervi carlo...@unito.it  Tel:+39 0116707507/8
Fax: +39 0116707855      -      Dipartimento di Chimica, via
P. Giuria 7, 10125 Torino, Italy.    http://lem.ch.unito.it/
ICCC2020 has been postponed at 2022
ICCC 2022 28 August - 2 September 2022, Rimini, Italy: http://www.iccc2020.com
International Conference on Coordination Chemistry (ICCC 2022)

Zahed

Sep 1, 2021, 8:13:52 AM9/1/21
to USPEX
Dear Carlo, All,

Please send me an example of your USPEX calculation inputs - the following files and folder. This helps to fix the bug asap.

Seeds/
Specific/
INPUT.txt
MOL_*