Problem with USPEX 10.4

reni....@gmx.de

Dec 8, 2020, 4:59:32 PM12/8/20
to USPEX
Hello!
I'm still trying to run example calculations with the new USPEX code. I got this error trying to calculate EX14:
Reference to non-existent field 'optType'.

Error in CreateCalcFolder (line 14)

Error in META_Start (line 28)

Error in USPEX (line 47)

MATLAB:nonExistentField

I have seen other people in this group run into this problem. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Best Regards.

Зэд Икс

Dec 23, 2020, 9:33:04 AM12/23/20
to USPEX
Unfortunately, this is a bug. We will include its fixation on the new version. But until that moment, anyone who wants to use Metadynamics, please contact me and I'll send you the fixed file to use.

Fernando Mota

May 4, 2021, 3:28:46 AM5/4/21
to USPEX
Hi, I have the same problem but using VCNEB, not Metadynamics. Is there any fixed file for doing such a calculation?

Reference to non-existent field 'optType'.

Error in CreateCalcFolder (line 14)

Error in NEB_Start (line 25)

Error in USPEX (line 41)

MATLAB:nonExistentField