members log in info

Margaret Sullivan

Jun 20, 2016, 8:32:20 AM6/20/16
to Using Volunteer Scheduler Pro
How do locate the log in information when a member forgets it?

Mikki Manfredonia

Jun 20, 2016, 9:07:42 AM6/20/16
to using-voluntee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Margaret,

From the login page, the volunteer can use the "Forgot username or password" link that appears below the login area on the page.

If they need help finding the login page, there is an email template in VSP we can send to them. Go to the Emailer pane, click the "Settings" button at the top, and from "Preconfigured templates" select the "Lost login information" template.  In the Send To area at the top, use "Only these volunteers" to select the names of people we want to send this to, then we can hit Send to mail this out.

I hope this helps!

Mikki
VSP support

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 8:19 AM, 'Margaret Sullivan' via Using Volunteer Scheduler Pro <using-voluntee...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
How do locate the log in information when a member forgets it?

volu...@hugahorse.com

Jul 29, 2016, 12:01:23 PM7/29/16
to Using Volunteer Scheduler Pro
What do you do if someone can't access the scheduler? I have a volunteer who I send the "send information to those who don't have it" email, it goes to her email, she clicks on it, and it says her email is invalid...but how can that be if she got the email in the first place? Is this a glitch?

VSP Tech Support

Jul 29, 2016, 6:16:14 PM7/29/16
to Using Volunteer Scheduler Pro
Hey there,

When you say she clicks on it and it says her email is invalid - is she working on resetting her password to login? It might help to send the data files in and tech support can help take a look at that with you! To do this, go to the Help menu at the top of the program window, and select "Send data files to tech support."

This will open a message window and it will automatically attach your data files. If you can include a description of the problem and the name of the volunteer having the trouble, our team can help take a look.

Thanks! Have a great weekend,

Mikki
Rotunda Software