Un-BCCing Ministry Leaders on Volunteer Emails

jennifer...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2020, 10:52:34 AM8/28/20
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Hello,

Is there a way to select which ministry leaders get bcc'd on emails that get sent out to volunteers? Currently, there is only one checkbox in Settings to "Bcc emails from processed web forms to related ministry leaders." Is there a way to make that individual? Not all ministry leaders want to receive those emails, but some do.

If this is not yet available, can I request it for a future build?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Raina Hanson

Sep 1, 2020, 10:53:44 AM9/1/20
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer,

I would be happy to put in this feature request for you, as it is currently an all-or-nothing setting.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that individual Ministry Leaders can set up a filter through their email client so that those BCCs are archived or go to a folder. If they do not know how to do this, just search for "filter in [their email client]." For example, "filter in gmail" will bring you here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en

Best,

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

emily...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2021, 11:16:38 AM7/28/21
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
I would like to support this request for to option to set the Bcc emails from web forms for each individual ministry lead. I have half who want it and half who don't, so I can't even make a decision with a simple majority. Thank you!

Raina Hanson

Jul 28, 2021, 11:20:19 AM7/28/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emily and Jennifer,

Our newest beta allows for this. If you are interested, we are in public beta right now. Just send an email to sup...@minsitryschedulerpro.com with the subject line "MSP 8.1 Sneak Peek" and we would be happy to have you test it!