Announcements Used by previous Ministry Leader

lfit...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2021, 11:02:10 AM2/22/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I have recently changed a Ministry Leader and the previous Leader saved several announcements that they would like to pass on to the new Leader.

Is there a way to copy the saved template to the new Leader without requiring them to retype the total announcement.

Thanks

Larry Fitkin

St John Vianney Catholic Church

Bettendorf, Iowa

Raina Hanson

Feb 23, 2021, 10:32:45 AM2/23/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,

Great question. I would suggest them copy/pasting the content into a document and then the new person can copy/paste into their Announcements pane.

I will also add a feature request!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

Dorothy DeLuca

Feb 25, 2021, 5:08:44 PM2/25/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
It would be nice to be able to share announcements especially since some have poll information.  Copying the email content does not copy poll results.  I suppose the only way to do this would be to have a functional user where multiple people could share the login to the functional user id, but then that takes up a user license.

Raina Hanson

Feb 25, 2021, 5:10:28 PM2/25/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dorothy,

I would be happy to add you to this feature request!