Adding more Ash Wed. Masses in my current schedule

Nora Stay

Feb 10, 2022, 3:49:07 PM2/10/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
I want to add more Masses to Ash Wednesday.
I put them in the Service Times pane but can't get them to go to the current schedule.
Can anyone help?

Many Blessings,

Nora Stay
Pastoral Associate/Social Minister
Our Lady of the Valley Parish
200 Third Street
Beaver PA 15009

"As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another
as good stewards of God's varied grace."  1 Peter 4:10

Raina Hanson

Feb 11, 2022, 4:54:25 PM2/11/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nora,

If you are adding a brand new service to the Service Times pane in the downloaded program, you need to have the schedule open in the background for the change to take place. However, the new Web Admin view will let you make a change to the Service Times pane and then apply it to any current or upcoming schedules, so that should get you where you need to be!

1. If you aren't yet, make yourself a Web Admin
2. From the Web Admin view, go to the Service Times pane
3. Edit your new Ash Wednesday mass and click OK
4. When it asks if you want to apply it to any existing schedules, check the schedule that includes March 2 and then click OK

This intuitive way of updating both current and future schedules is one of the many reasons I love being able to use the Web Admin view to manage my schedules!

If you still have any issues, please send in your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support) and we will be happy to help.

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support