Full schedule not appearing on app

gretche...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2021, 4:20:11 PM10/25/21
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
All,

While volunteers can view the full schedule on the web terminal, they can not see the full schedule in the mobile app.  I am sure this is a simple setting, but I can't seem to figure out how to be able to see the full schedule on the app.  Can anyone help?

Lynn Pechiney

Oct 25, 2021, 4:42:58 PM10/25/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
I can see the full schedule in the app. They changed the name for it to "Schedule" rather than "Full Schedule." It's the second item from the left across the bottom of the page. Do you have that one?

Lynn Pechiney
Program Coordinator
All Saints Youth Ministry

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~ Francis of Assisi

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 4:20 PM gretche...@gmail.com <gretche...@gmail.com> wrote:
All,

While volunteers can view the full schedule on the web terminal, they can not see the full schedule in the mobile app.  I am sure this is a simple setting, but I can't seem to figure out how to be able to see the full schedule on the app.  Can anyone help?

NOTICE:  The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by the intended recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Carla Gross

Oct 25, 2021, 4:43:04 PM10/25/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Go to "Schedule"  then you should be able to open each individual Day/Mass time (example Saturday 10/30, 5 pm) by hitting the small > arrow, then again for "All positions" >.

Peace & blessings,
Carla Gross

Risen Savior Church
Brandon, SD 57005

"Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt." -Saint Francis of Assisi
*Please consider the planet before printing this message.

Find us on:
myParish App: Text "App" to 88202
Facebook:  Risen Savior Parish
Instagram: risensaviorbr

Raina Hanson

Oct 25, 2021, 4:47:03 PM10/25/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gretchen,

The mobile app Schedule tab is controlled by the All Available positions token, as described in this article:

Try adjusting the following settings to see if that helps.

1. Go to the Web Terminal pane in MSP

2. Click on the My Schedule tab

3. Click on the "Token options..." button at the top of this tab

4. In the Token Options box, click on All Available Positions in the list on the left (if this is not visible, uncheck the box in the lower left corner (to the left of "Cancel") that reads "Show only tokens that are included in the content of this tab").

5. Here, you can set the following:
  • Choose the time frame for which positions appear (today forward, only the next # of weeks, or in a specific date range)
  • Choose which ministries appear
  • Choose which services appear
  • Only include services for which this volunteer can serve (based on their service preferences)

6. Click OK and Commit Changes when you are ready to save your changes

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support