Same Day Sub Request on iPhone App?

margare...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2022, 10:26:32 AM11/21/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
I had a volunteer reach out to me today about a sub request for today.  She was unable to request a sub on her app.  I checked my volunteer status for today and I too cannot request a sub on the app but I can on my laptop.  Is that standard on the app?  No same day sub requests allowed?
How would someone handle a same day sub request on the app?  Can an adjustment be made to allow for same day sub requests?

Most of my volunteers live on their phones and it would be convenient for the app to accommodate that.  As Administrator I did put in the sub request via my laptop.  Is there anything else I can do on my end?

Thank you,
Margaret Johnson
St. Barts
PS.  Sorry if this is a duplicate email.

Raina Hanson

Nov 21, 2022, 10:43:40 AM11/21/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Margaret,

There is a setting that says how far in advance a volunteer should be able to request a sub, but that should be the same from both the app and the Web Terminal. If the timing is not lining up for you, please send in your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support) with an example so we can take a look!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

Margaret Savage-Johnson

Nov 21, 2022, 10:55:28 AM11/21/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com

Ron Cecil

Nov 21, 2022, 1:56:14 PM11/21/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
I can request a sub on my phone. no problems.

Ron Cecil
St. Mary Magdalene

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 9:26 AM margare...@gmail.com <margare...@gmail.com> wrote:

Margaret Savage-Johnson

Nov 22, 2022, 1:45:17 PM11/22/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ron, yes but can you do that on the same day of your service?
I have not been able to do it same day of service but I did send in my data files for MSP to take a look at the issue.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Margaret

--
Margaret