Software Feature Request

pastorcapp

Feb 28, 2023, 12:36:19 PM2/28/23
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Hi,
Is there a way to schedule a text blast through MSP?  Sometimes I have a thought to send out a text early in the day, but don't want it to go out until early evening for example.  Is there a way to put the text in and schedule it to go later?

Raina Hanson

Mar 1, 2023, 11:51:27 AM3/1/23
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pastor Capp!

There is not currently a way to schedule Announcements in advance, but I have added this to the feature requests for consideration on your behalf. It is definitely one we have talked about before when it comes to emails, so I will be sure to bring it up with our developers again for texts, too.

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 11:36 AM pastorcapp <pasto...@newbeginningsnj.org> wrote:
Hi,
Is there a way to schedule a text blast through MSP?  Sometimes I have a thought to send out a text early in the day, but don't want it to go out until early evening for example.  Is there a way to put the text in and schedule it to go later?

Albie Bell

Mar 1, 2023, 1:24:42 PM3/1/23
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Raina,

Is there a list of all the feature requests and their status in the que?  I know from working with another software company forwork, that a list like that is "Forward Looking" and is not a commitment to implement, so it has a "safe harbor" statement surrounding it, but it would be nice to see what is coming up and even cooler would be to have other MSP customers vote up ideas.

Raina Hanson

Mar 1, 2023, 2:09:48 PM3/1/23
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Albie,

We do not currently have a public facing request list, but feel free to email us at any time for updates on specific requests or to add to the list!