Scheduled Announements

Northeast Christian Fellowship

Jun 9, 2021, 11:56:54 AM6/9/21
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Hello!

It has been really amazing having the Announcements part of MSP to send out weekly emails to our congregation, especially in the past year and a half. I was wondering if there is a way to draft an email and schedule when it would be sent out.

Thanks for all the help
Rea

Raina Hanson

Jun 10, 2021, 10:36:33 AM6/10/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rea,

I would be happy to add this as a feature request!

If anyone else would like to be added to this request, please feel free to comment below and I will add your vote.

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

Lynn Pechiney

Jun 10, 2021, 10:44:47 AM6/10/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
That would actually be great, thanks!

Lynn Pechiney
Program Coordinator
All Saints Youth Ministry

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~ Francis of Assisi

NOTICE:  The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by the intended recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Laura Dougherty

Jun 10, 2021, 10:49:14 AM6/10/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Would love it!

Sent from my iPhone

Sue Hathaway

Jun 10, 2021, 11:22:33 AM6/10/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
I think this would be very helpful!!

Dorothy DeLuca

Jun 10, 2021, 11:22:44 AM6/10/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com

Northeast Christian Fellowship

Jun 10, 2021, 11:34:56 AM6/10/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Amazing! Thanks Raina :)

Blessings,
Rea Foster

Michael Kellogg

Jun 10, 2021, 1:45:56 PM6/10/21
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
This would be helpful.  My 2 cents, I would love the ability to easily send an email out to just the volunteers for the upcoming weekend.  For example, I have the prayers and announcements for my lectors each week, I currently send these out to all the lectors but really the only ones who need to see it are the half-dozen or so who are volunteering for the coming weekend.

MK