No "From" or "Send" in Announcements

St. Thomas Episcopal Church Hanover NH

May 28, 2020, 11:16:02 AM5/28/20
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
I'm trying to use Announcements for the first time.  I drafted a message, but I don't see a "From" box or a "Send" button.  Can anyone help?

St. Thomas Episcopal Church Hanover NH

May 28, 2020, 11:22:36 AM5/28/20
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
I'm answering my own question here after speaking with Customer Service.  You don't see a Send button until you preview the message.  The first time you send a message, you will be prompted to enter something in the From field.

Lynn Pechiney

May 28, 2020, 11:22:39 AM5/28/20
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
If you see a preview button, start with that. I know that when Ministry Heads are in the Web Terminal, they have to preview before sending. The Announcements replacement for emailer has the same setting. Once you’ve previewed, you may send.

Peace,
Lynn

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 11:16 AM St. Thomas Episcopal Church Hanover NH <saint.thom...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to use Announcements for the first time.  I drafted a message, but I don't see a "From" box or a "Send" button.  Can anyone help?

NOTICE:  The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by the intended recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

John G. Ata

May 28, 2020, 12:10:36 PM5/28/20
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
As I recall, the first time you need to go on faith and preview/send.  You’ll be prompted for From:.  After that there will be a From:box when composing.

Sent from my iPhone