Cant access full schedule from Chromebooks

Margaret Savage-Johnson

Mar 14, 2022, 10:41:06 AM3/14/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
I have a parishioner who would like to see the full month's schedule on her Chromebook.
I suggested going through the main web link but still no access although she stated other tabs work.
I am not familiar at all with Chrombooks.
Any ideas.......in the meantime I sent a copy of the March schedule as word doc to the parishioner.
Thank you,
Margaret Johnson
St Bartholomew - Bethesda MD

Raina Hanson

Mar 14, 2022, 10:49:38 AM3/14/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Margaret,

A volunteer using a Chromebook should be able to view the Web Terminal just like any other laptop. You can see what she is seeing by using the "Login As" button on the Web Terminal page and see what she sees on the Full Schedules tab.

If you are not seeing the full schedule when logged in as that volunteer, please send in your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support) along with the volunteer's name and what is going on and we can help take a look at your settings!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support