Want a sneak peak of MSP’s new features?

Raina MSP

Jul 26, 2021, 1:41:52 PM7/26/21
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro

Hey Google Group!

Are you interested in getting a sneak peak of exciting new features included in the next version of MSP? If so, send an email with the subject line "MSP 8.1 Sneak Peek" to sup...@ministryschedulerpro.com and we’ll send you a copy of MSP 8.1 before it’s publicly released.

Thank you for being part of the MSP community. Your feedback fuels our development and enables us to provide you with the best tools possible for scheduling and communicating with your volunteers. We’re excited to share these new features with you!

The MSP Team