Pastor Cap

Mar 15, 2024, 12:30:44 PMMar 15
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to attach a profile picture to an individual's profile in MSP?  With 400 volunteers across 3 campuses it would be very helpful!
Also, is there a way to schedule a text or email?  Sometimes during the work day, I will want to put a text or email together but don't want to send until later (like 6 or 7 p.m.) when it's more effective.

Thanks!

--
Joe Cappabianca
Business Admin /  Asst. Pastor

Raina Hanson

Mar 19, 2024, 4:08:03 PMMar 19
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pastor Cap,

Both volunteer profile pictures and scheduled Announcements are feature requests that I will be sure to add your vote to!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support