Share Your Scheduling "War Stories"!

Gerald Korson

Aug 30, 2022, 11:02:11 AM8/30/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Hello everyone, I'm still gathering your input and insights for a future MSP blog post. If you have something to share, please respond to this blog post so I can follow up with you. Thank you!

Have you run into some fairly unusual scheduling situations or issues with volunteers that required a creative solution? Would you like to share those stories to help inspire other schedulers in thinking outside the box?

As content editor for Rotunda Software, I'm preparing a blog that will highlight a few such stories that may both inform and entertain our scheduling audience. I invite you to share your stories in this thread or email me your stories at gmko...@gmail.com

Kindly mention your name, where you work, and contact information so I can follow up as necessary. If for some reason you wish to remain anonymous, I will use first names and state or region only. Thank you!

Gerald Korson