sorting by "sub only"

Katherine Rings

Mar 28, 2022, 10:49:44 AM3/28/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am wondering if there is a way to sort by the "sub only" field?  There have been a few times where I would like to separate the subs from other active ministers.

Thank you!

Peace,

Raina Hanson

Mar 30, 2022, 9:12:32 AM3/30/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Katherine,

Great question! You can sort for people with the "sub" box checked by using the filter box to search for the ministry and then setting the "sub" indicator at the right where it initially says "qualified." This is what that looks like:

image.png

So this filter would be anyone who is marked as a sub in the EM ministry.

I hope that helps!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support