New Resource

Richard Brehove

Nov 15, 2023, 10:38:44 AM11/15/23
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Question - I manage the Lectors and for our training session we have about a two page summary of our specific procedures at Mass - where we're expected to stand, when to come up, when to bow, etc, etc.  as a take home reminder of our lector process.  I'd like to post this for Lectors only on MSP.  I could add it to the resources, but that requires the volunteer to go into the schedule and look.  If I had it on the My Schedule or Home tabs that would be better.  To do this I"d create a custom token and show it to only Lectors.  But the custom token is only Text - I cant create a link or enter a document.  Is there another way?
-Richard Brehove
St. Margaret Mary, Lomita.

Raina Hanson

Nov 15, 2023, 5:45:18 PM11/15/23
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard!

Although there is no way to upload a document directly to the My Schedule or Home tabs, you can create it as a Google Doc (or upload it to another place like Dropbox) and host the link on the tab of your choice! Just keep in mind those will not show up in the app, so you might also want to host it as a resource for those like me who primarily use their phone to check the schedule. ;)

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support