Scheduled services not showing up in announcement

Ginger Bitikofer

Nov 5, 2021, 4:27:57 PM11/5/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com

MSP Friends:

I must have missed something in the last few months (or I did something wrong)—

In the latest announcement that I sent out to my volunteers, their email message sharing the new schedule shows “No Scheduled Services” when they actually do have assignments. I used a preconfigured template to share a finalized schedule.

I checked my Web Terminal settings and don’t see anything that can correct this.

Help!?

Thanks.

Ginger Bitikofer

Associate for Membership & Congregational Life

Trinity Cathedral

2230 Euclid Ave

Cleveland OH 44115

(216) 774-0407

(216) 771-3657 (fax)

gbiti...@trinitycleveland.org

www.trinitycleveland.org

Raina Hanson

Nov 5, 2021, 4:36:07 PM11/5/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ginger,

When you click to Preview and are taken to the token options page, check to make sure that this section is set up properly:
Snag_10e1b2bc.png

If you continue to have trouble, send in your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support) with an example of the issue and we are happy to take a look!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

Ginger Bitikofer

Nov 5, 2021, 5:16:48 PM11/5/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com

Raina:

I thought I had that token page right—I tested it again (on myself, of course), and it came out right.

Thanks for letting me know what to check.

Ginger

From: <using-ministry...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Raina Hanson <ra...@rotundasoftware.com>
Date: Friday, November 5, 2021 at 4:36 PM
To: "using-ministry...@googlegroups.com" <using-ministry...@googlegroups.com>