Episcopal Lectionary

Albie Bell

Sep 30, 2021, 1:51:04 PM9/30/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hello MSP Minds,

Is the BCP Lectionary available in MSP to add as a resource, in the same way the Catholic Bishops version is available?

Raina Hanson

Oct 1, 2021, 5:30:20 PM10/1/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Albie,

There is no automatic BCP Lectionary for MSP, but you can manually add them using the "Edit Resources" button from within the schedule.

If you happen to find a site that lists each reading by date on it's own page and is coded such that the date is the only thing that changes in the URL, let us know and we can look into setting that up to automatically attach! Email sup...@ministryschedulerpro.com with the information and we would be happy to answer any questions about specific sites that would or would not work.

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support