request for assistance with volunteer scheduler pro for a YEARLY convention

Rene R

Aug 15, 2022, 11:49:28 AM8/15/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Hello, I am new to this group.  I have used Volunteer Scheduler Pro for a few years for a YEARLY 5-day convention for a non-profit organization.  Should I be asked to return as the volunteer chairperson next year's convention, I will need help  with scheduling some of the volunteer requests as I no longer have time to post the requests to the scheduler and interact with volunteers to secure the commitment.  The five day period convention period generates numerous unique requests for volunteers and is a bit challenging for one person to capture, post and follow up on all of the requests.

Tentatively, I am looking for help for about three months (May - July 2023). I hope to find someone who is familiar with  Ministry Scheduler Pro as I believe it is similar to  Volunteer Scheduler Pro.

I asked for permission to post about this here. No harm or offense is intended to anyone.

Please reply if interested.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rene Richardson