Custom Fields

Albie Bell

Apr 30, 2021, 2:24:52 PM4/30/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
It would be really cool if custom fields could be specific for a ministry.  I just had a situation where two custom fields that were used for our acolyte corp caused a bit of confusion with a lector thinking MSP had them classified in the wrong ministry because they saw "grade" and "First year acolyting" on their profile.  It is fixed now, but if they could have been only Acolyte fields it would have been great.

Albie

Raina Hanson

May 3, 2021, 11:44:32 AM5/3/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Albie,

I have added this suggestion to our feature requests, and will be sure to let you know if we make any changes!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support