Preconfigured templates now available in Spanish!

Raina MSP

May 4, 2021, 11:47:13 AM5/4/21
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro

Hi Google Group,

I wanted to let you all know about a new feature we released today in direct response to your requests and feedback.

One of my favorite features in MSP is preconfigured templates. They allow me to communicate my most important messages with volunteers throughout the entire scheduling cycle with very little work on my part. I just load, preview, and send.

Starting today, the translated version of these templates are now available in Spanish!

Snag_5d0a2f42.png

You can access them now in the Announcements pane (no need to update MSP). For step by step instructions on how to use this new feature, check out our support article here.

Let us know what you think of this new addition, and thanks as always for your feedback!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

Robin Gansle

May 4, 2021, 1:11:53 PM5/4/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!   On behalf of all Catholic Churches, this is so needed!!!  :)
------
Robin Gansle
MSP Administrator

Belinda Bermea