Selecting Multiple Sub-ministries

psm...@stpaulsindy.org

Jan 27, 2022, 12:06:29 PM1/27/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Hi
Is there a way to add multiple "sub-ministries" to a filter without entering them individually?  For example, under Altar Team I have 10 titles.  If I want to add all 10 to a filter it looks like I have to select each one one at a time.  (Shift+click and ctrl+click don't work)  I know there is somewhere where I can select the whole group, but that doesn't appear possible in the filter feature.

Thanks for your help!
Pamela

Pastor Cap

Jan 27, 2022, 5:33:21 PM1/27/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Great question.  I would like to know the answer as well.

Joe Cappabianca
Business Admin /  Asst. Pastor
New Beginnings Church
Office: 732.451.0777 ext. 117
Email: pasto...@newbeginningsnj.org

Raina Hanson

Jan 31, 2022, 5:15:09 PM1/31/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your question! Currently, there is not a way to do this, but if you email us with your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support), our team can escalate this to the developers to see if it can be done easily! (And if not, we will submit a longer feature request on your behalf.)

Best,
Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support

Pamela Smith