URL issue when sending Announcements (needlessly requires "www")

Joshua Chandra

May 17, 2022, 12:59:57 PM5/17/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Ministry Scheduler Pro didn't take https://g.page/BalistrerisMke as a URL, even though that's how Google puts it out. I don't want to have to get thrown off by this and have to type in the "www" every time. Do the devs read this forum? Could we get this feature added?

Raina Hanson

May 17, 2022, 1:06:58 PM5/17/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joshua,

If you can send in your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support) along with a quick description of where you are trying to place this URL (on the Web Terminal, in an Announcement, etc), we would be happy to help!

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support