Assignments Token - Sub Groups

Albie Bell

May 5, 2022, 11:31:20 AM5/5/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
Raina,

Can you add to the list of enhancements, in the announcements, dialog box when the {{scheduled services}} token is used that you can filter by sub-ministries and not only the ministry.

I am trying to send an announcement to my Psalm readers, which is a sub-group of Lectors, stating that I made a mistake and shouldn't have scheduled them until after the summer hiatus starts for the choir, as the Psalm is sung until then.  However, I don't have the ability to specify the sub-ministry.

Albie

Raina Hanson

May 5, 2022, 11:36:50 AM5/5/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com