swap request notifications

Donna Allan

Feb 1, 2022, 11:10:52 AM2/1/22
to Using Ministry Scheduler Pro
When a minister puts in a request for a sub, on the web forms page it gives this message...

(This position was flagged as swap requested. Moreover, seven swap request notification emails were sent to ministers who were available to fill this position.)

Is there a way for me to see who those seven people are?

I recently had a lector put in a sub request and on the scheduling page it appeared there was only one other lector available to fill in, but the notification said 5 notification emails were sent out.  I just wondered who the other 4 ministers were.

Thanks,

Donna

Raina Hanson

Feb 4, 2022, 10:42:38 AM2/4/22
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Hi Donna,

If you send your data files (Help - Send Data Files to Tech Support) to support and let us know the exact form, we can look it up for you! You can also get this by going to the schedule and looking at the list on the right hand side, but depending on your settings, you might need to adjust the filters. We can also help you to set those filters so you can get a better idea of who those people are on your own.

Best,

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support