Re: [Using MSP] Digest for using-ministry-scheduler-pro@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Larry Fitkin

Jul 28, 2021, 11:16:17 AM7/28/21
to using-ministry...@googlegroups.com
Raina
Thanks for the information. Is it possible to add a suggestion for the next update to allow us to pick which ministry to send all requests to. I have weekday masses that only have Readers and Ushers scheduled that request a sub. The other ministers do not have weekdays in their profile so it would be nice to send just those 2 ministries the request. I am afraid emails going to all the ministers would be to many emails for everyone.
Thanks
Larry Fitkin
St. John Vianney Catholic church

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:35 AM <using-ministry...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Raina Hanson <ra...@rotundasoftware.com>: Jul 20 09:27AM -0500

Hi Larry,

Yes, you can send out sub requests to all volunteers, regardless of their
service preferences, but it does affect all ministries:
Send sub requests to more volunteers to get positions filled
<https://rotundasoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005782027-Send-sub-requests-to-more-volunteers-to-get-positions-filled>

Raina Hanson
Director of Technical Support