Fwd: [BOARD] Announcement: Jan Cortez

webmaster

Apr 17, 2022, 6:42:25 PMApr 17
to state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
I'm so sorry to share this sad news. If Jan had a county in a State other than MI, CT, and GA, please reach out to me at webm...@cottonhills.com