FLGenWeb - new state site design

Denise Wells

May 25, 2019, 9:59:38 AM5/25/19
to State-Coord@Google, 22-USGW Discuss Google, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW
Good morning:

As many of you may know, FLGenWeb is going through some changes.  As of last fall, the state site has been on USGenWebSites.org (USGWS).  I am hoping to be able to gain access to important information for the various county and state items and am in discussions with Laverne on some of those items and hopefully soon with Patrice's daughter.

Jeff Kemp has graciously provided us with a new state design and he has it online now.  Needless to say, we could use some help in FL.  Please visit the state site and if anyone is interested in adopting an available county, please contact me so I can begin a list for who is interested in which county.  Some have been moved to USGWS and some remain on Google sites (am attempting to gain access to these but not yet accomplished and they may need to be rebuilt totally using what is currently on the Google sites).

Jeff has also designed new logos and those are linked from the state page after you enter the site.

These sites will need a bit of work, so please do not volunteer for a county if you do not want to do the updating.  Help me get FL spiffed up, if you can.

Thanks so much.

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2019
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!

Denise Wells

May 25, 2019, 10:19:45 AM5/25/19
to 22-USGW Discuss Google, State-Coord@Google, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW
That's Jeff Kemp's great work!  I can always count on him to make beautiful designs.

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2019
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 10:18 AM Linda Simpson <grey...@gmail.com> wrote:
FLGenWeb redesign looks great!
-
Linda Simpson