FYI - USGenWeb Adoptables Site Upgrade

Mary Schwanke

Aug 7, 2020, 2:46:19 PM8/7/20
to USGW-SWSC
Hello Everyone,

I was required to upgrade the Adoptables site on Google Sites from the 'classic' format to their newer format, the url has not changed.  https://sites.google.com/site/usgenwebadoptables/

If anyone signed up to be notified of changes made on the website, that function may no longer work, I will monitor that function and remove/replace it if needed.  Just wanted to mention this because the last 'change notification' I received was that all state/county information had been deleted.  (which was required to convert the site)

MaryAlice

Mary Schwanke

Aug 7, 2020, 3:14:51 PM8/7/20
to USGW-SWSC
It seems there is a glitch, the site is currently offline. I will inform you when it is back online and what the url is.

Thank you,

MaryAlice

Linda K. Lewis

Aug 7, 2020, 4:12:05 PM8/7/20
to Mary Schwanke, USGW-SWSC
It comes up for me on my phone, using chrome.

Linda K. Lewis
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.