ANNOUNCEMENT: Election Committee Acting Chair

1 view

webmaster

Jan 22, 2023, 8:29:04 PM1/22/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
I'm sad to report that Tina Vickery, Election Committee Chair, has been suffering from a very serious health condition for several weeks, and I pray for her recovery. In the meantime, Pat Asher, EC Dataset Manager, has graciously agreed to serve as Acting EC Chair. I ask our Project to please support Pat during this time and to send good thoughts up for Tina's recovery.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb® Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years!

Denise Wells

Jan 25, 2023, 11:58:03 AM1/25/23
to usgenw...@googlegroups.com, webmaster, boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw-el...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
My request is that everyone eliminate this email address from your email.  My preference is that you change to using my NJ or FL email address.  Thank you.

Denise Wells
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb | ASC NDGenWeb

On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 8:08 AM 'NancyJanyszeski' via USGenWeb-All <usgenw...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I am so sorry to hear Tina's in trouble thank you for letting us know

Nancy

Nancy  Janyszeski
PAGenweb. 🎄☃️