USGenWeb Domains Renewal

Denise Wells

Aug 28, 2020, 12:15:36 AM8/28/20
to 22-Advisory Board, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW, 22-USGW Discuss Google
We have 4 domains that we regularly renew.  For a renewal of one year, the costs are as follows:

USGenWeb.org -  $20.99
USGenWeb.com - $17.99
USGenWeb.net - $19.99
USGWElections.org - $20.99
Total.......................... $79.96

For 2 years, the costs are as follows:
USGenWeb.org - $41.98
USGenWeb.com - $35.98
USGenWeb.net - $39.98
USGWElections.org - $41.98
Total..........................$159.92

In 2018, we received a donation to pay for two years from a wonderful member of our Project.  That was paid on 9/18/18 in the amount of $149.36.  It appears that the costs have gone up slightly in the past 2 years.  These domains have staggered renewal dates; however, it would be best to pay for our renewal prior to 9/15/2020 (when the first domain expires) whether it be for the one year term, or the two year term.  This way, our attention does not have to be on whether one will expire by being missed.  I will be turning management over to Linda on 8/31-9/1.  I will also assist her as she gets the new term started.

I am posting this now in an effort to assist our incoming National Coordinator, Linda K. Lewis, as she will have plenty to do starting out and we do not want to miss this deadline for renewals.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to assist in this endeavor, please write to me personally at:

I will post this tomorrow to our Announcement list as well.  Tonight is to the Board List and to the regional lists.

I do have a Paypal account for the project, at ncusg...@gmail.com

Thank you.

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2020
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!  Year after year!  We are always evolving...