Fwd: [BOARDg] National Election Results 2019

Denise Wells

Aug 2, 2019, 3:19:28 PM8/2/19
to 22-USGW Discuss Google, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, State-Coord@Google

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2019
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!  Year after year!  We are always evolving...

Aug 2, 2019, 4:36:29 PM8/2/19
to State-Coord@Google, 22-USGW Discuss Google, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Jana.  You are correct.  We need more help and we need our SCs to be locating new coordinators for their counties in their states.  We all need to pull together to keep this project viable.  I'm sure we don't want this to all be for naught.

Let's go everyone!  Yeah!

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2019
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!  Year after year!  We are always evolving...

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 4:04 PM Jan Cortez <janac...@charter.net> wrote:
Thank you to all who got out and voted.  It was a pretty sad turn out.

Congratulations to Denise and all all the other candidates.

Although I lost, I think it sends a message that about half of us want to see some sort of change in finding new people to work with us.

Let’s all work to see a new improved project in the coming years.  I’m sure Denise will agree to that as she has done a good job in the past.

Jana Cortez
MIGenWeb SC
CTGenWeb SC

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "State Coordinators" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/state-coord/CACtfZDDd-Up6xMSHD-MriS-re3LUUoyM5YnqAQQuTCEGDUa9OQ%40mail.gmail.com.