Fwd: [usgw-elections] Fwd: 10 days remain to register - USGenWeb Project National Election

Denise Wells

May 22, 2020, 8:56:17 AM5/22/20
to usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW

FYI re upcoming National Election

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2020
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!  Year after year!  We are always evolving...

From: <tsvi...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 21, 2020 at 6:09 PM
To: <tsvi...@gmail.com>

TEN days remain to register for our annual USGenWeb Project National
Election.� If you have not previously registered to vote in the
elections you will need to do so now. Registration will close on May
31 at 12M eastern time. It is also a good idea to check to make sure
that all of your regions show within your record. If any are missing
you will not be able to vote in that area of the election.

To check your record go to
http://usgenweb.org/usgwelections/registration/regGuide.html for
instructions on registering and accessing your record.

State Coordinators, if you have not notified the Election Committee of
new members or have not removed old members, then the new members will
not be able to vote and the old ones will still be able to. This is
not what we want. Please make sure that you have updated your state's
membership with the EC.

Once we close the data set to changes, you will not be able to access
it until after the election.

Tina Vickery
USGenWeb Election Committee Chair

--